2 things. 1. I’ve only eaten 350 calories today & I’m just now starting to feel…


2 things. 1. I’ve only eaten 350 calories today & I’m just now starting to feel hungry. Normally yes I would have eaten before now but I’ve been busy & lost track of time. But seriously I’m just starting to feel the hunger almost 8 hours since my last meal! What what?! That’s what happens when your body isn’t depending on empty calories & carbs & is fueling itself on healthy fats. 2. My dinner tonight is my FAVORITE go to when I want something quick easy & cheap. It’s 1 lb of ground beef 4 oz cream cheese a can of rotel & a dash of extra salt. It makes A LOT & is something I can eat on for days. Then 1 cup of broccoli steamed in more glorious butter. Sometimes I eat my ground beef ‘dip’ alone & other times I use pork rinds to cure any ‘junk food’ cravings. (I do weigh my pork rinds out. A kitchen scale is the only “fancy” gadget I have. It’s something I bought from #Avon several months ago but you can get one for less than $15 at Wal-Mart. It’s been interesting to see the difference once I became aware of what 2 oz really looked like. I do also measure out everything I can. If a recipe says 1 tsp I no longer guess I take the time to measure. Doing both weighing & measuring keeps me on track & prevents hidden carbs from sneaking in) As a side note I only drink water. No matter what. I do not drink caffeine so no coffee either. I get in 100oz minimum of water daily. Most days more. It’s what works for me #keto #quickdinner #lowcarb #highfat #watchmeshrink #hydrate #h2o by julie_279



Source by ifstacking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foods That May Prevent Dementia & Alzheimer’s—-Cinnamon,sage,tumeric and cum…