Joshua Ledbetter said it best: Now I count it as such a blessing being able to s…


Joshua Ledbetter said it best: Now I count it as such a blessing being able to share pizza and ice cream with her for the rest of my life.. .Some of you know my story others dontso when Joshua posted his perspective of our first date the other day I HAD to #Repost this . To my followers I want to tell you something that happened with Julie Ledbetter during our first date together..When we were ready to order she decided to order a chicken salad at the time I thought it was a normal healthy choice until.She started to move the to the side of the bowl with her fork eating only the lettuce cucumbers and carrots. In that moment her behavior showed me there was something deeper going on .I asked her bluntly: Julie did you have an eating disorder? She looked at me as if she was staring at the headlights like a in the middle of road at night..She began to cry. Yes this all happened on our first date together. I then told her that it was okay and that she is going to overcome her eating disorder by taking time to understand the foundation of nutrition and I promised to be there for her until she overcomes it..Several years later as a married couple Ive been able to watch the beautiful transformation that Julie went through its like as if she was hidden in a cocoon paralyzed with fear and insecurity..After the hard work that she has put in her cocoon has hatched into a beautiful . Her level of confidence has skyrocketed and she began to love herself. When I look into her eyes and now I see hope that shes able to genuinely spread the message for each person that comes into our path..Remember this: it does not happen overnight – it has taken her many years as she has lost some battles but shes winning the war! If she is able to overcome this large obstacle in her life then what does that mean to you?.It means you can conquer your obstacle too through dedication patience and consistency! I am rooting you on sister! .Now I count it as such a blessing being able to share pizza and ice cream with her for the rest of my life! . #EmbraceYourReal #SelfLove #LedbetterLifestyle



Source by eliasgannage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foods That May Prevent Dementia & Alzheimer’s—-Cinnamon,sage,tumeric and cum…