This has been so true recently I constantly have people saying why dont you just…
This has been so true recently I constantly have people saying why dont you just have this to eat because it wont make a difference or why you being so strict on your diet when you wont ever be a size 6 again !! All I hear is why this and why that ! One of the main reasons that I started this page was because I dont have a lot of healthy fitness support around me and this page has helped me a lot stay focused and motivated and I thank you all for that But whats really keeping me focused is in a few months when all these people with negative views constantly asking why will then be asking how ! How did I achieve the body that proud of it will happen because Im determined to get there and wont let anyone get on my way #4weekbodyblitz #chloemadeley #carbcycling #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #transformation #selflove #believeinyourself #bbg #paleo #intermittentfasting #positivevibes #fitnesscommunity #positivequotes #fitnessquotes #glutenfree #gym
Source by shirelle25

Comments
Post a Comment