Challenge #10 is all about fasting! I know what your thinking! First you want t…


Challenge #10 is all about fasting! I know what your thinking! First you want to me eat healthy and now you want me to go hours and hours without eating? There’s no way I’m fasting. I love food! And I totally agree! All I am asking from you in this challenge is for you to eat the cooked foods you love during a certain time frame. From 11am – 8pm. So let’s start this convo at dinner. You eat your cooked delicious dinner with a fresh salad and maybe have a small dessert or popcorn (or a snack) a bit later. When 8pm rolls around STOP EATING. Why? Because if all of your food has finished digesting BEFORE you go to bed you’ll be healing and gaining energy through your whole sleep! That’s a huge health benefit! Then in the morning you can drink your lemon water wait 20 minutes for it to digest. Drink an awesome smoothie. Wait an hour for it to digest. Then eat fruit or drink some green tea. At 11am (brunch) is when I eat my first cooked meal (sometimes I keep it raw). By doing this I am giving my digestive system a break. Our organs appreciate a rest from the continual load of food. We cannot eat and detoxify at the same time. The body needs adequate time to eliminate waste as well. If we are always digesting the body cannot eliminate waste and it becomes stored waste. Disease can start here. Morning lemon water and fruit do not halt the elimination process. Benefits from this are: – Increased energy – Faster healing – Cleared happy digestive system (not backed up) – Detoxification everyday – Proper waste eimination including removing waste material from cells – Balance is restored – Weight loss happens easier – Reduces cholesterol – Reduces high blood pressure Please drink plenty or water or herbal tea throughout your fasting time if needed (no sugar or cream tho sorry). This is a huge challenge I know! But please try it just once and let me know how you feel!! This info came from Ron Garners book Conscious Health #challenge #naturalsolutions #optimumhealth #lifelongvitality #conscioushealth #nightfast #fasting #nocookedfoodfor15hours #drinktea #hydrate #elimination #detoxify #rest #intermittentfasting #giveyourbodyabreak by mandydugas19



Source by ifstacking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foods That May Prevent Dementia & Alzheimer’s—-Cinnamon,sage,tumeric and cum…