#Repost @livewellwithkristine (@get_repost) Curious! Are you more of a sweet or…


#Repost @livewellwithkristine (@get_repost) Curious! Are you more of a sweet or a savory kind of breakfast person?!?! #Repost @caloriesmix Which breakfast type are you? Sweet or savory? A lot of people need something sweet in the morning and cant resist the siren song of sugar Others feel more grounded and centered when the day starts out on a salty or spicy note In general I am more of a sweet person than savory. And while I think there is nothing wrong with digging into fruity oatmeal with a big spoon of peanut butter to kick start the day or tucking into a tasty stack of banana pancakes I find with a sweet breakfast that a relatively short time later my energy takes a dive and I feel really hungry again. That almost never happens with non sweet breakfasts. Eating a savory breakfast rather than a sugary one seems to keep me full longer and it prevents the sweet cravings being set off for the day And if you had to choose one would you go for the left (protein oatmeal bowl with chia seeds topped with raspberries strawberries banana and peanut butter) or right option (scrambled eggs with cherry tomatoes avocado green olives cheddar cheese parmesan cheese in a whole wheat tortilla with raspberries and cherries on site)? Are you a sugar sweetheart or you have a salty site in the morning? @nessasphere



Source by reddladysinc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foods That May Prevent Dementia & Alzheimer’s—-Cinnamon,sage,tumeric and cum…