EPIC #awkwardlyawesome SHIT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN MARCH my #prettyawkward fam _ …
EPIC #awkwardlyawesome SHIT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN MARCH my #prettyawkward fam _ February was pretty awesome but this month were taking this to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! My website AND course are both launching on March 30th (shit now they REALLY have to since Im putting it out there) and I want to do a daily blog/video series with the 25 things I wish I knew before getting my #prettyawkward (ly) awesome bod (I swear Im not a cocky bastard…the title just flows) aka the 25 things I wish I knew before making health and fitness a lifestyle and how I found that elusive balance we all talk about _ Ive compiled a list of questions and struggles youve given me over the last few months and will be addressing one a day on my blog and Facebook Live/ YouTube. To keep up with this make sure you click the link in my bio for the 25 Things Updates and follow my IG story where Ill be sharing the 25 things as well daily As a little gift youll also be emailed my Free Intermittent Fasting Kick Start and Morning Routine PDF _ Ill also be doing giveaways competitions challenges and be absolutely ridiculous (what else is new) making fun of some well known fitness falsities we all believed at one point _ To help me make this as fun and informative as possible comment below now with a struggle/question/fitness falsity or myth you want me to address so I can add it to my schedule for March…I dont wanna miss anything important Get ready to laugh learn have fun and have a magical March my family . . . . #intermittentfasting #healthylifestyles #positivenergy #positivelifestyle #positivebodyimage #positiveattitude #positiveoutlook #fatlosstips #weightlosssupport #mythbusters #unicornblood #healthynutrition #fatlossjourney #foodielife #foodiefam #foodielover #peanutbutterlover #peanutbutteraddict #bodypositivity #fatlossworkout #mealprepideas #beginnerweightloss #HIIT #onlinecoach #gymsharkwomen #loveyourself

Comments
Post a Comment