When I go grocery shopping I no longer spend much time looking at nutrition labe…


When I go grocery shopping I no longer spend much time looking at nutrition labels. I'm able to confidently buy food I love without too much worrying about all the details. At home I don't worry at all about my food choices – I've developed the skill of confidently choosing and eating foods that feel good and taste good. Not 100% of the time and not perfectly. Sometimes I overeat. Sometimes I eat not enough nourishing food and I feel physically weighed-down. Sometimes I get lazy. But most of the time food is not that big of a deal in my head anymore. It's something I feel competent to manage well because I've worked hard and practiced a ton. And that's exactly where I want to help you get too. No stressing about the exact breakdown of nutrients in every single ingredient. No more feeling out of control around certain foods. No more feeling lost without someone telling you exactly what to eat. I want to help you develop your own CONFIDENCE and power around food. To step into the drivers' seat – to understand your own body and what you need and to lovingly and competently care for yourself physically and emotionally. This is not wishful thinking. It's not impossible. And it doesn't take any special type of person to have it. (As much as I wish I were a unicorn I'm not.) If you want to be a confident eater you just have to be willing to shift your mindset around food and your body master the management of your thoughts and emotions (or at least practice mastery) and take back your power and your sense of confidence from all the places you've scattered it to over the years. You can get started (or continue!) with your journey to eating with confidence at my Eat with Confidence Eating Psychology workshops happening in July and August! I'll get you started on shifting your mindset and managing your thoughts to finally get the lasting results you truly want with food. Link in my profile (or nutritionredefined.co/workshop) for all the details. . . Smith House Photography



Source by nutritionredefined

Comments

Popular posts from this blog